1996 Ford F150 XL for Sale
Tons of new extras and upgrades. 20mpg Highway!
We have a really stunning Ford F150 for sale. This is a fantastic 1996 Ford F150 XL Shortbox straight six 5 speed with a 300ci engine. This truck has only 98,500 original miles, but with all of the work done to this workhorse in the last 1.5 years this is basically a better than brand new truck! The engine has been gone through completely and it runs perfectly. The motor maintains strong oil pressure even when warmed up at idle! The Clutch is strong and shifts great! And most impressively, this well tuned full size truck will give you close to 20 mpg on the freeway!
The pictures on this truck tell most of the story, and showing your friends this early restoration on a 10 year old truck will be much of the fun in owning such a unique and functional vehicle. But if your heart and emotions aren't enough to get you to want this truck, here is a list of all things done in the last 2 years:
- All fluids flushed and replaced with synthetics recommended by the manufacturer.
- Professional custom paint by Schoonover Bodyworks at a cost of $6700.00!
- Very tasteful original White with silver, but changed over to a full two tone with more silver highlighting the new steel cowl hood.
- Also added were the new Lund moon visor, bug shield, and new tinted sliding rear window.
- New Cragar SS rims 15x8" up front and 15"x10" on back with new BF goodrich radial TA's, 50's on the back and 60's on the front.
- New KYB gas adjust shocks all the way around
- New sprayed in bed liner by Linex with new rubber bed mat, new Glasstite topper featuring headliner, power outlets, dome light, contractor windows and sliding and tilt down front window!
- New chrome bumpers, grill, headlight surrounds and side mirrors.
- New euro headlights and taillights.
- New blinker and side marker lights on front.
- New reese 2" receiver hitch (this truck has never towed a trailer).
- New sound deadener placed in doors and rear of cab, floor and roof.
- New carpeting, New headliner, new cab back panel, New Flexsteel leather Ford racing seat and new floor mats.
- New Alpine MP3/WMA CD receiver with four new Infinity speakers
(this system sounds great and you can hook an iPod to it with an optional wiring harness from Alpine).
- New stainless steel rocker panel protectors, wheel well trim rings, sill plates, bed rails and tailgate cap.
- All windows except windshield have been tinted.
- The entire underside undercoated with questionable areas prepped with POR-15.
I'm sure I forgot a few things, but you get the idea! I'll let the truck do the talking.
Speaking of the truck, this was a nice, solid truck to start with. The owner has invested $20,000.00 into this truck in the 2 years! And that's not counting the initial purchase price. And this was a nice, solid truck to start with. There was only a dent in the bumper to be fixed when the truck was purchased (that will show up on car fax) but the new owner went WAY overboard and 2 years later the result is the amazing truck you see here. Here is your chance to get the deal of a lifetime!
There are two photo galleries below so take some time and enjoy getting to know this one-of-a-kind truck, ask any questions prior to bidding, and good luck winning the auction on this exotic Ford F150 Pickup Truck!
This Ford F150 has sold but if you are looking for Ford F150 parts for sale check out the list below:
Click an image below for many more detailed photos
of the interior and exterior of this fine 1996 Ford F150
See this 1996 Ford F150 XL in action below:
Videos include test-drive, interior and exterior close-up and more!
Click the translucent PLAY button below for some exciting video!