1974 MGB Convertible for Sale
This Flashy Little 1974 MGB has Sold
When We Get Another Classic MGB for Sale Would You Like To Be Notified?
This fine MGB has sold check out our current selection of classic cars for sale above.
We have a very fun sporty 1974 MGB for Sale. MGB's are super fun cars to begin with, but when you start upgrading, boring, and lowering you get a little racer that drives like a fast, street-legal go cart! The owner wanted to make a car that was responsive and really handled, so to make this dream a reality he spent over $12,000 to make the exact MGB that he wanted. He now has other cars that need his attention so this gives you the opportunity to land a tuned MG at a fraction of the cost and time of making one yourself.
This 1974 Classic MGB Sports the Following:
- 73,300 Actual Miles
- 550lb Front Racing Springs
- Lowered 1.5 inches all around (to 13.5 inches on all corners--center hub to chrome strip)
- Engine Bored 20 over to 1860cc
- 270 Duration Cam
- Heads Polished and Ported to match the block (so it breathes easier and therefore goes FASTER!)
- Distributor especially curved for the car
- New Peco Exhaust (recommended by Peter Burgess as the best breathing exhaust for MG's)
- Electronic Overdrive
- New Rubber Seals
- New Brakes
- New Top
That's quite a list, and it is noticeable when you get behind the wheel. This MGB handles even better than it looks. So check out the photos, take a virtual test drive, and start making your dream a reality!
Click an imgage below for many more detailed photos
of the interior and exterior of this classic 1974 MGB
See this Classic MGB in action below:
Videos include virtual test-drive, drive by, walk-a-round and more!